10-11 JUNE 2020 CHANCELLOR COMPLEX, UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI PETRONAS
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) was established on 10 January 1997 and is a leading private university in Malaysia. The campus is built on a 400 hectare (1,000 acres) site strategically located at Bandar Seri Iskandar, Perak Darul Ridzuan, Malaysia. The university is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PETRONAS, the national oil and gas company of Malaysia.
Technology, Education & Career (TEC) is an annual career fair organised by UTP students with the support of Career Development Office, Centre for Student Development, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP).
TEC provides an ideal environment for students and future graduates to engage and connect with corporate leaders and industry professionals, while equipping themselves with the necessary knowledge and skills to face the career world, through career talks and pre-employment workshops.
Why Join Us?
• The only private university in the country in the top 100 for the 2019 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
• Over 75 companies participated with crowds up to 5000 people including other students from other universities and colleges in the previous TEC.
• In 2015, UTP became the only private university with a 6-star rating (highest level) by the Malaysian research assessment (MyRA) for research, development and commercialisation.
• UTP became the first private university in Malaysia to receive a 5-star rating by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS).
• Our graduates undergo an exceptionally lengthy 7-months of industrial internship.
• In 2014, TEC became the biggest Sector Focused Career Fair (SFCF) and the biggest career fair in Malaysia fully organised by students.
• In 2019, UTP is ranked #98 for THE World University Ranking Asia.